- Embassy of Greece in London
- About Greece
- Greece and the United Kingdom
- Services for Citizens
For entering into a civil partnership, the requirements are;
• Physical presence of the parties.
• Application form (can be downloaded here).
• Valid passport or Greek police Identity Card.
• DRAFT of the Civil Partnership agreement in Word Format that must be emailed to prior to the appointment.
• Recent Family Status Certificate of the parties which proves their ‘single status’ (issued by the Municipality in Greece).
• Pre-booked appointment via emailing the Consular Office in a sufficient time in advance at (and cc : )
Please note: For the time being, Civil Partnership agreements are contracted only between two Greek nationals of a Greek national and a national of a EU member state whose lawful residence in the UK is not conditional on any preliminary formalities.