- About Us
- Embassy of Greece in Washington DC
- Consulate General in San Francisco
- Consulate General in Boston
- Consulate General in Los Angeles
- Consulate General in New York
- Consulate General in Chicago
- Consulate General in Tampa
- Consulate in Atlanta
- Consulate in Houston
- About Greece
- Greece and the USA
- An Amazing Culture
05/09/2018 - Sixteen Centuries of European music - A Concert for the Celebration of Europe Day
On the occasion of Europe Day, May 9th 2018, at 7pm, the Consulate General of Greece, which holds the EU Presidency in Boston for the first half of 2018, is organizing a concert celebrating Europe’s musical heritage. The evening will feature works from Medieval Byzantine and Gregorian Chant, through Bach and Beethoven to Messiaen, Britten, Skalkottas, Turina, Sciarrino and beyond, performed by ALEA III, PSaltikon Byzantine Choir and New England Conservatory May Chorale.
Reception to follow. (Old South Church, 645 Boylston Street, Boston MA 02116). Free Admission.