- About Us
- Embassy of Greece in Washington DC
- Consulate General in San Francisco
- Consulate General in Boston
- Consulate General in Los Angeles
- Consulate General in New York
- Consulate General in Chicago
- Consulate General in Tampa
- Consulate in Atlanta
- Consulate in Houston
- About Greece
- Greece and the USA
- An Amazing Culture
Temporary exemption of Greek voters from control of their recruitment obligations.
The Greek Embassy in the United States informs that Greek citizens residing permanently abroad who are traveling to Greece in order to exercise their right to vote in the parliamentary elections of 7th of July 2019, are exempt from control of their recruitment for the period 3 - 12 July 2019. This exemption does not apply to nationals who hold a deserter status.