Wednesday, 21 April 2021
Greece in Japan arrow Other Servicesarrow Administrative Acts

Administrative Acts

Registration Acts

According to Greek Law all Greek citizens living abroad must declare to the closest competent Consular Authority the significant events of family life, such as birth, marriage and death providing the relevant documents issued by the local (Japanese) authorities.

The Consular Office of the Embassy of Greece in Tokyo has jurisdiction over the whole territory of Japan.

The Honorary General Consulate in ASHIYA has jurisdiction over Aichi, Fukui, Gifu, Ishikawa, Kyoto, Mie, Nara, Osaka, Shiga, Wakayama, Hiroshima, Hyogo, Okayama, Shimane, Tottori and Yamaguchi prefecture.

All registration acts should be declared as soon as possible.

Should you have any further questions regarding the above or for any clarification you may contact an agent of the Consular Office via telephone at +81(0)3 3403-0871/2, via fax at +81(0)3 3402 4642 or via e-mal at the following address:

Last Updated Tuesday, 19 February 2013