Here you can find information about our Mission, contact information and learn about our activities...
Statement of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, N. Kotzias, at the joint press conference following the meeting of Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the Visegrad 4 and the Balkan EU member states (Balkan 4), in Budapest (4 December 2017)
Statements of the outgoing Minister of Foreign Affairs, Giorgos Katrougalos, and the new Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikos Dendias, at the handover ceremony
Statements of Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Alexis Tsipras, following the proceedings of the 5th Greece-Cyprus-Israel Trilateral Summit Meeting (Beersheba, 20 December 2018)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announcement on the recognition of J. Guaido as President a.i. of Venezuela
The Government of the Hellenic Republic, in accordance with the common EU position in the statement of the EU High Representative/Vice President, Mrs Mogherini, on behalf of the EU28, decided to recognize the President of the democratically elected National Assembly,...
- The Recreational and Daily Tour Cruise Ships Fee (TEPAI)
«The Recreational and Daily Tour Cruise Ships Fee (TEPAI) is imposed on all private and professional leisure ships and professional tourist day ships, of a total length of over 7m, regardless of flag, in Greek territorial waters.For the fulfillment of...
- Greek Language Courses in Greece & more
Greek Language Courses in Greece & more
- Minister of Foreign Affairs Giorgos Katrougalos participates in the Ministerial Meeting of the Berlin Process (Warsaw, 11-12 April 2019)
Minister of Foreign Affairs Giorgos Katrougalos participated in the proceedings of the Ministerial Meeting of the Berlin Process, which was held in Warsaw on Thursday 11 April and Friday 12 April.All leaders present welcomed the Prespa Agreement as a...
- Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Markos Bolaris meets with a Polish delegation of academics (19/03/2019)
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Markos Bolaris received a delegation of academics from Polish institutions of higher learning yesterday afternoon, who are carrying out a three-day visit to Greece.The delegation, which was accompanied by Polish...
- Announcement concerning cruise passengers entering Greece
«It is reminded that based on Schengen Rules, third country citizens, which are subject to an entry visa regime, must be in possession of an entry visa in order to enter Greece legally»