Greece in Portugal
Welcome to the Embassy of Greece in Lisbon
In this section of our website, you can access information regarding the activities of our Missions, the services they provide and our contact information.
You can also read about our bilateral relations and find detailed and up-to-date information about Greece.
- Participation of the Embassy of Greece in the 7th Festival for the Mediterranean Diet, held in Tavira, Algarve (Portugal) from 5 to 8 September 2019.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announcement on the recognition of J. Guaido as President a.i. of Venezuela
- National Public Health Organization Statement on recent publications regarding alleged cases of the West Nile virus in Greece
- Aegean Airlines Flights from Athens to Lisbon as well as to Porto and vice-versa.
- Announcement concerning all the citizens of third countries entering the Schengen space
- Sworn in of the new Honorary Consul in Azores Mr. Antonio Costa Santos.
- Statements by Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Alexis Tsipras, following the proceedings of the 5th Southern EU Countries Summit (Nicosia, 29 January 2019)
- Interview of the Head of the Economic and Commercial Office of the Greek Embassy in Lisbon to the "Greek Radio Station "Voice of Greece"
- Event dedicated to Nikos Kazantzakis organized by the Lisbon Press Office under the auspices of the Greek Embassy, at the Cultural Foundation Jose Saramago
- The title of “European Capital of Innovation 2018” was awarded to the city of Athens at a ceremony in the framework of this year’s Web Summit
- Alternate Foreign Minister G. Katrougalos visits Portugal (24-26 October 2018)
- Participation of the Alternate Minister of Foreign Affairs Mr G. Katrougkalos, to the event « Encontros con os Cidados»
- The Alternate MFA Mr Katrougkalos and the Portuguese Secretary of State International Economic Relations Mr Brilhante Dias, signed Memorandum of Understanding for Economic Cooperation
- Inauguration of the new Honorary Consulate of Greece in Porto (26.10.18), attended by the Alternate Minister of Foreign Affairs Mr G. Katrougkalos.
- The Alternate Minister for Foreign Affairs Mr G. Katrougkalos had bilateral talks with his Portuguese Counterpart Mrs Ana Paula Zacarias, in Lisbon, on 25.10.18
- Visit of EU Ambassadors to Porto (10-12.10).
- Τhe Embassy of Greece in Portugal participated for 4th consecutive year as a member of the Portuguese EUNIC to the celebration of the European Languages Day
- ”WTTC Europe Leaders Forum” in Lisbon, 11.9.18.
- Participation of the Greek Embassy in the 6th Festival for the Mediterranean Diet, held in Tavira, Algarve (Portugal) from 6 to 9 September 2018.
- Vital Records
- Verification of the authenticity of foreign documents
- Transport of bodily remains
- Power of Attorney
- Maritime Affairs
- Delivery of Legal Documents
- National Service
- Inheritance Affairs
- Change of Residency
- Arrests, Preliminary Hearings, Detentions, Incarcerations of Greeks abroad