- About Us
- Embassy of Greece in Washington DC
- Consulate General in San Francisco
- Consulate General in Boston
- Consulate General in Los Angeles
- Consulate General in New York
- Consulate General in Chicago
- Consulate General in Tampa
- Consulate in Atlanta
- Consulate in Houston
- About Greece
- Greece and the USA
- An Amazing Culture
“Maria Callas: A woman, a voice, a myth” (March-June 2010)
La Divina returns to the City of Angels through an exhibition at the Italian Cultural Institute organized by the latter and the Consulate General of Greece in Los Angeles, with the contribution of Associazione Maria Callas and the Hellenic Parliament Foundation. Photos, costumes and Jewelry of the greatest ever opera singer were displayed for 4 months and gave a glimpse of the magic world of opera.
James Conlon, LA Operas’ Music Director, spoke at the opening about “Maria Callas and Richard Wagner: A surprising couple”.