Here you can find information about our Mission, contact information and learn about our activities...
Statements of Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Alexis Tsipras, following the proceedings of the 5th Greece-Cyprus-Israel Trilateral Summit Meeting (Beersheba, 20 December 2018)
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Giorgos Katrougalos’ interview with the Athens Macedonian News Agency
Speech by Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Alexis Tsipras at the Intergovernmental Conference on the adoption of the Global Compact for Migration in Morocco (Marrakesh, 10 December 2018)
- Celebração do dia National da Grécia 25 de Marco 2018
Celebração do dia National da Grécia 2018 na Residência Official da Embaixada da Grécia. Sexta feira 23 de Marco 2018 – Celebração do dia National da Grécia 25 de Marco 2018 na Communidade Greca em Brasília. Domingo 25 de Marco de 2018.
- Joint statements of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikos Kotzias, and the Colombian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Μ.Α. Holguín Cuéllar, following their meeting (Athens, 14 December 2017)
N. KOTZIAS: We had the pleasure of hosting the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the friendly country of Colombia. We...
- Foreign Ministry announcement on the death of the Ambassador of Greece in Brazil, Kyriakos Amiridis
The Brazilian authorities just officially announced the identification of the remains of the deceased Greek Ambassador to Brazil, Kyriakos Amiridis, which were found charred in the region of Nova Iguaçu in Rio de Janeiro.We express our deepest sorrow...
- Foreign Ministry announcement on the search for the Greek Ambassador to Brazil, Kyriakos Amiridis
The Greek Embassy in Brasilia was informed yesterday, by the family of the Greek Ambassador to Brazil, Kyriakos Amiridis – who traveled to the city of Rio during the Christmas holiday – that, as of Monday,...
- Foreign Minister Kotzias’ doorstep statement on arrival at the EU Foreign Affairs Council (Brussels, 18.07.2016)
Greece is a European anchor of democracy, peace, stability and security. We’re always protecting human rights and we try to have the best possible relations with all our neighbors...
- Foreign Minister Kotzias’ intervention at the opening session of the 11th ASEM Summit (Ulaanbaatar, 15.07.2016)
First of all, I would like to express my solidarity with the people of France. We are together in the fight against terrorism.