- Grécia e Brasil
Minister of Foreign Affairs N. Dendias presents the exhibition of the Ministry’s Archives for the celebrations of the 200 years since the beginning of the Greek Struggle for Independence
Article by Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikos Dendias, in the Athens daily “Kathimerini,” (15 September 2020)
Statement of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikos Dendias, following today’s meeting of the EU Foreign Affairs Council (Brussels, 13 July 2020)
The escalation of Turkey’s violations of international legality and Turkey’s aggressiveness were the focus of our discussions.
Minister of Foreign Affairs Nikos Dendias’ statement concerning the request for an extraordinary meeting of the Council of EU Ministers of Foreign Affairs (Athens, 11 August 2020)
- Minister of Foreign Affairs N. Dendias presents the exhibition of the Ministry’s Archives for the celebrations of the 200 years since the beginning of the Greek Struggle for Independence
In the framework of the celebrations for the 200 years since the beginning of the Greek Struggle for Independence in 1821, Minister of Foreign Affairs Nikos Dendias presents the virtual exhibition by the Service of Diplomatic and Historical Archives of the Hellenic...
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announcement on the conversion of Hagia Sophia into a mosque
Altering the nature of important cultural monuments indisputably deals a blow to the cultural heritage of humanity. This alteration constitutes a violation of Turkey’s obligations that derive from the UNESCO Convention of 1972, and...
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs statement on Turkey’s new illegal NAVTEX (21 July 2020)
Today’s announcement of Turkish surveys in a section of the Greek continental shelf, through a new illegal Navtex, constitutes an escalation of the...
- WELCOME TO GREECE!
Beginning July 1, 2020, the Greek government has determined how the country will welcome travelers, carry out the necessary diagnostic screening and keep everyone safe throughout the season.The Passenger Locator Form (PLF) is a key...
- Article by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikos Dendias, published in the Financial Times: “Turkey’s refugee ‘extortion diplomacy’ must end” (30 March 2020)
From the summer of 2015 until early 2016, the EU faced a massive influx of asylum seekers, most of them fleeing the conflict in Syria. About 1m people entered Europe, most of them from Turkey, by arriving on Greek islands in the Aegean.
- AVISO IMPORTANTE SOBRE O FUNCIONAMENTO DO CONSULADO GERAL
Com base nas instruções recebidas pelos órgãos competentes, estamos suspendendo o funcionamento do Consulado Geral da Grécia por motivo da epidemia COVID-19, por tempo indeterminado. Pedimos a gentileza de entrar em contato com o...