Aquí podrá encontrar más información sobre nuestra misión, contactarnos o informarse sobre nuestras actividades...
Statements of Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Alexis Tsipras, following the proceedings of the 5th Greece-Cyprus-Israel Trilateral Summit Meeting (Beersheba, 20 December 2018)
Speech by Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Alexis Tsipras at the Intergovernmental Conference on the adoption of the Global Compact for Migration in Morocco (Marrakesh, 10 December 2018)
Joint statements of Alt. Minister of Foreign Affairs G. Katrougalos and of US Secretary of State M. Pompeo following their meeting in the framework of the US-Greece Strategic Dialogue (Washington, 13
- Anuncio de Vacante Laboral
Anuncio de Vacante Laboral
- Día Mundaial de la Lengua Griega
- Joint statements of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikos Kotzias, and the Colombian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Μ.Α. Holguín Cuéllar, following their meeting (Athens, 14 December 2017)
N. KOTZIAS: We had the pleasure of hosting the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the friendly country of Colombia. We...
- Statements by Mr. N. Kotzias, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Ms. Federica Mogherini, Vice-President of the European Commission and and High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, following their meeting
N. KOTZIAS: I would like to welcome Federica Mogherini, the Lady of Europe, I would say. Ms. Mogherini is a person who, through hard work and a lot of creativity, has developed Europe’s presence in the world, has developed its foreign policy and its security...
- International Conference on Cyprus: hard truths
International Conference on Cyprus: hard truthsGreece attended the Conference in Crans-Montana determined to contribute in every possible way to resolving the Cyprus problem, and in the hope that everyone would act in such a direction.But Turkey's conduct...
- Deputy Foreign Minister Amanatidis' speech at the presentation of the Greek Diaspora Map (Thessaloniki, 14 June 2017)
Distinguished Guests, Ladies and Gentlemen, It is a particular pleasure to be presenting, for the first time, the digital, interactive Greek Diaspora Map here in Thessaloniki, which has always been the heart of the Greek Diaspora.