- About Us
- Embassy of Greece in Washington DC
- Consulate General in San Francisco
- Consulate General in Boston
- Consulate General in Los Angeles
- Consulate General in New York
- Consulate General in Chicago
- Consulate General in Tampa
- Consulate in Atlanta
- Consulate in Houston
- About Greece
- Greece and the USA
- An Amazing Culture
Important message from the Consulate General of Greece in New York about COVID-19
Fellow Greeks and dear friends of the Consulate General of Greece in New York,
Based on current concerns regarding the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), the Consulate General of Greece in New York is taking steps to safeguard the health and safety of the public and our employees:
· As of Monday, March 16th, 2020, and until further notice, the Consulate will provide its services on a limited basis.
· Citizens who have already scheduled their appointments with one of our departments will be contacted by the head of department on their mobile phones to determine the necessity of the citizens’ physical presence.
· Hereafter, no new appointments will be scheduled. Should you need to contact the Consulate for urgent matters that demand an appointment, please contact the departments using their email addresses, available here.
· Consular staff will decide whether your business can be conducted through electronic correspondence. If so, you will receive further instructions. In the event of an emergency case, which cannot be handled electronically, our personnel will arrange an appointment for you.
· For cases which do not require a prior appointment, we urge you to avoid any unnecessary visits to the Consulate. If you must visit, please implement all preventative measures set out by the CDC.
We thank you in advance for your kind cooperation and understanding.
To the Consulate General of Greece in New York,
the health of visitors and their families, as well as that of our staff, is of the utmost importance.
Please stay connected for further announcements: