- The Permanent Mission
- Greece in the UN-Geneva
Η ΜΟΝΙΜΗ ΑΝΤΙΠΡΟΣΩΠΕΙΑ ΤΗΣ ΕΛΛΑΔΑΣ ΣΤΗΝ ΓΕNΕΥΗ ΑΝΑΖΗΤΑ STAGIERS ΓΙΑ ΠΡΑΚΤΙΚΗ ΑΣΚΗΣΗ
- ΧΡΟΝΙΚΗ ΔΙΑΡΚΕΙΑ 3 ΕΩΣ 6 ΜΗΝΕΣ, ΑΡΧΟΜΕΝΗ ΑΜΕΣΑ.
- ΤΟ STAGE ΓΙΝΕΤΑΙ ΧΩΡΙΣ ΑΜΟΙΒΗ.
- ΕΙΝΑΙ ΑΠΑΡΑΙΤΗΤΟ ΝΑ ΕΧΕΙ ΕΞΑΣΦΑΛΙΣΘΕΙ ΑΠΟ ΤΟΝ ΕΝΔΙΑΦΕΡΟΜΕΝΟ Η ΣΤΕΓΑΣΗ TOY ΣΤΗΝ ΓΕΝΕΥΗ.
- EINAI ΑΠΑΡΑΙΤΗΤΟ Ο ΕΝΔΙΑΦΕΡΟΜΕΝΟΣ ΝΑ ΕΧΕΙ ΙΣΧΥΟΥΣΑ ΑΣΦΑΛΙΣΗ ΣΤΗΝ ΕΛΒΕΤΙΑ.
- ΕΙΝΑΙ ΑΠΑΡΑΙΤΗΤΗ Η ΥΠΑΡΞΗ ΙΣΧΥΟΝΤΟΣ ΔΙΑΒΑΤΗΡΙΟΥ ΗΗ ΤΑΥΤΟΤΗΤΑΣ.
- ΕΙΝΑΙ ΑΠΑΡΑΙΤΗΤΗ Η ΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΗ ΗΛΕΚΤΡΟΝΙΚΑ ΕΚ ΤΩΝ ΠΡΟΤΕΡΩΝ, ΣΤΟ ΜAIL: ΤΩΝ ΕΞΗΣ: CV, MOTIVATION LETTER, ΣΥΣΤΑΤΙΚΗΣ ΕΠΙΣΤΟΛΗΣ.
The Permanent Mission of Greece to the United Nations in Geneva offers internships throughout the year.
The applicants must be Greek citizens that have completed or are finishing their University studies. Good knowledge of English and French is also required.
Interns will be able to participate at the daily program of a diplomatic posting and see the beauty and inconveniencies of this job.
They will assist at every position of the Mission, attend multilateral meetings, write reports, papers, summaries of international meetings and deal with all kind of multilateral issues occurring in Geneva.
An internship is a completely voluntary work and no salary or any kind of remuneration can be offered. Thus, interns have to find or have accommodation in Geneva.
The position of an intern as such is a worthwhile experience. Interns will be working in a professional and pleasant environment and will have the opportunity of learning the diplomatic “rules and procedures” and everyday life of a diplomat in a multilateral post.
Curriculum Vitae and motivation letter should be e-mailed to the Greek Mission in Geneva at the address well in advance.
… at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Greek citizens that fulfill the necessary requirements according to the relevant provisions of the Greek law are welcomed to check at the Ministry’s web site for openings: Greek MFA job opportunities
… at an International Organization in Geneva (or elsewhere…)
There are also plenty of opportunities for a job in International Organizations. Interested individuals may check at the following links: