- Embassy of Greece in Belgium
- Permanent Representation to the E.U.
- Permanent Representation to NATO
- About Greece
POWER OF ATTORNEY
For a Power of Attorney, the following are requested:
- Valid passport or Greek Identity Card.
- Physical presence of the principal (applicant).
For a witness statement, the following are requested:
- Valid passport or Greek Identity Card of the witness.
- Copy of summons.
CHILD RECOGNITION ACT
For a child recognition act, the following are requested:
- Physical presence of both parents and the child.
- The original Belgian birth certificate of the child (that states the names of the parents) – No translation is required.
- Valid passports or Greek ID cards of both parents.
- Certificate of family status by the Municipality in Greece, for the Greek spouse/es. It must not be older than 6 months.
CONDITIONS TO BE MET IN ORDER FOR THE ABOVE MENTIONED NOTARIAL DEEDS TO BE SIGNED:
1. The drawing up and signing of the above mention deeds require a pre-booked appointment.
2. The draft text of the above deeds except for the child recognition act must be sent to the following e-mail address , prior to the date of the appointment. The draft documents must be in Word Format (version 2003 or earlier), Times New Roman Fonts, 12 Points.
3. Signees (principals, witnesses) who do not speak Greek must be accompanied by an interpreter or translator, who cosigns the deed. The interpretation fees are paid directly to the interpreter/translator.
The Consular Office does not provide translation/interpretation services. Should you wish to contact a certified Translator or Interpreter you may consult the list of translators.