Minister of Foreign Affairs N. Dendias presents the exhibition of the Ministry’s Archives for the celebrations of the 200 years since the beginning of the Greek Struggle for Independence
Greece officially nominates strong candidate for OECD SecGen, former EU Commissioner Anna Diamantopoulou
Article by Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikos Dendias, in the Athens daily “Kathimerini,” (15 September 2020)
Statements of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikos Dendias, following his meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Malta, Evarist Bartolo (Athens, 7 September 2020)
- Announcement for travelers to Greece
Visit travel.gov.gr for the step-by-step guide for travelling to Greece in the framework of preventing the spread of COVID-19
- Joint Press Release of the Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Digital Governance – An additional 21 Embassies and Consular Missions are included to myConsulLive
The Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Digital Governance are further expanding myConsulLive by including 21 additional Embassies and Consular Missions in 15 countries. In this way, Greek citizens and expatriates living in these areas will be able access a number of...
- Second place in the virtual Model Council of the European Union debate for secondary schools for St. Mary's College, Naas, Co.Kildare representing Greece, Dublin 23/4/2021
The Model Council of the European Union debate for secondary schools took place this year online on Friday, 23 April. The event was opened by the Minister of State for European Affairs, Thomas Byrne TD. Greece was role-played by...
- Birthday wishes from the President of the Hellenic Republic, Mrs. Sakellaropoulou, to the President of Ireland Michael D. Higgins on tre occasion of his 80th birthday
Happy 80th birthday dear @PresidentIRL Michael Higgins. Best wishes for health and happiness. Beir Beannacht!
- Entry of passengers from Greece to Ireland (Updated 15.4.2021 - New Restrictions - PCR Test, Arrivals from designated states are subject to mandatory hotel quarantine)
In accordance with the latest Irish Government policy, Ireland is implementing the new EU ‘traffic lights’ approach to travel, which applies to countries in the EU / EEA (+ UK). In general, all passengers arriving to Ireland are requested to restrict their movements...
- Opening remarks by Ambassador Simopoulou at the online event of Irish Hellenic Society "From a Continent of Music: A Score of Anthems", Dublin 14 April 2021