Minister of Foreign Affairs N. Dendias presents the exhibition of the Ministry’s Archives for the celebrations of the 200 years since the beginning of the Greek Struggle for Independence
Greece officially nominates strong candidate for OECD SecGen, former EU Commissioner Anna Diamantopoulou
Article by Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikos Dendias, in the Athens daily “Kathimerini,” (15 September 2020)
Statements of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikos Dendias, following his meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Malta, Evarist Bartolo (Athens, 7 September 2020)
- Entry of passengers from Greece to Ireland (Updated 15.4.2021 - New Restrictions - PCR Test, Arrivals from designated states are subject to mandatory hotel quarantine)
In accordance with the latest Irish Government policy, Ireland is implementing the new EU ‘traffic lights’ approach to travel, which applies to countries in the EU / EEA (+ UK). In general, all passengers arriving to Ireland are requested to restrict their movements...
- Opening remarks by Ambassador Simopoulou at the online event of Irish Hellenic Society "From a Continent of Music: A Score of Anthems", Dublin 14 April 2021
- Ambassador Simopoulou's address to the (online) 5th Greek Business & Arts Festival, Dublin 10-11 April 2021
- Francophonie Literary Award presented by Ambassador Mrs Ekaterini Simopoulou ,Dublin, 26.3.21.
- The Mansion House Dubin illiminated for celebration of the 200 years since the start of the Greek Revolution
- Message from Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis for Greek Independence Day 2021