- The Permanent Mission
- Greece in the U.N.
Permanent Mission of Greece to the United Nations
Permanent Mission of Greece to the U.N.
Welcome to the website of the Permanent Mission of Greece to the United Nations.
This website represents an effort to introduce you to some of the basic principles that guide Greece's presense within the Organisation. We sincerely hope you will find it useful. For any additional information you may contact the Mission. For further information regarding Greece you may contact our Embassy in Washington or the Greek Consulate General in New York.
- Seventieth anniversary of the end of the Second World War: Special solemn meeting of the GA in commemoration of all victims of the Second World War
- 2015 Non Proliferation Treaty Review Conference - - Statement by Ambassador Dr. C. Boura
- Οpen debate in the Security Council on "the victims of attacks and abuses on ethnic or religious grounds in the Middle East”- Statement by Ambassador C. Boura (27.03.2015)
- ID with the Commission of Inquiry on Syria, Intervention by Greece
- 59th Session of the Commission on the Status of Women General Discussion
- Informal meeting of the General Assembly to address concerns of a rise in anti-Semitic violence worldwide
- Resolution “Safety of Journalists and the issue of impunity” adopted for second consecutive year
- Panel Discussion on the Occasion of the First International Day to End Impunity for Crimes Against Journalists
- Reception at the margin of the Seventh Conference of State Parties of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- Panel Discussion on "VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN ACROSS THE EU" - Opening and closing remarks by Ambassador M. Spinellis
- World Press Freedom – Statement by Ambassador M. Spinellis
- Celebration of International Day of Sport for Peace and Development-Statement by Ambassador M. Spinellis
- Human Security Network-Children and armed conflict-Open debate Security Council-Statement by HE Ambassador M. Spinellis
- Children and armed conflict-Open debate Security Council-Statement by HE Ambassador M. Spinellis
- 52nd Session of the Commission for Social Development, Situation of social groups: persons with disabilities, youth, ageing and family" - Statement delivered by Ms. Nafsika Vraila, Deputy Permanent Representative, Permanent Mission of Greece
- Open Debate on the Protection of civilians in armed conflict Security Council, February 12, 2014 Statement delivered by P.R. Ambassador Mr. M. Spinellis
- 52nd Session of the Commission for Social Development. Statement delivered by Ms. Nafsika Vraila, Deputy Permanent Representative Permanent Mission of Greece
- "Including Persons with disabilities in the Sustainable Development Process" Statement by H.E Ambassador Mr. Michel Spinellis
- Resolution on "The Safety of Journalists and the Issue of Impunity
- Presentation to the 2014 class of the USA War College on Greece's activities in the UN