- The Ministry
- The Minister
- The Alternate Foreign Minister for European Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Deputy Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Special Secretary for Religious and Cultural Diplomacy
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Deputy Foreign Minister T. Quick to attend informal OSCE Ministerial Meeting (Mauerbach, 11 July 2017)
Deputy Foreign Minister Terens Quick will be in Mauerbach, Austria, on 11 July 2017 to participate in an informal OSCE Ministerial Meeting.
The subjects to be discussed are:
• The fight against violent extremism and radicalisation leading to terrorism.
• Politico-military Security.
On the margins of the Ministerial, Mr. Quick will meet with the UK Minister of State for the Commonwealth and the United Nations, Lord Ahmad of Wimbledon, with whom he will discuss, among other things, the Brexit’s impact on Greek citizens residing in the UK.
During his stay in Vienna, Mr. Quick is also scheduled to meet with representatives of the Greek communities in Austria.