- The Ministry
- The Minister
- The Alternate Foreign Minister for European Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Deputy Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Special Secretary for Religious and Cultural Diplomacy
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Presentation of the Greek Diaspora Map (Thessaloniki, 14 June 2017)
The Foreign Ministry, the General Secretariat for Greeks Abroad, and South East European Studies at Oxford (SEESOX) invite you to the presentation of the Greek Diaspora Map, which will take place at 19:00 on Wednesday, 14 June 2017, at Thessaloniki's City Hall.
The Greek Diaspora Map is a digital record and a representation of the overall Greek presence abroad and was initiated in 2015 with the assistance of the Foreign Ministry's missions abroad.
Accessible to all Greek citizens, it will be interactive so that it can constantly be enriched with data on the presence of the Greek Diaspora throughout the world.
This digital map was the inspiration for what is now an ongoing partnership between the Greek Foreign Ministry and SEEXOX, which will be made official through the signing of a memorandum of understanding between the two sides following the presentation.
This collaboration will open horizons not only for the Greek Diaspora, but also for the wider dissemination of the Greek language and Greek culture abroad.