- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Terens Quick, on visit to Tanzania, Malawi, Zimbabwe and Zambia
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Terens Quick, will spend the holy days of Easter with the Greek communities residing in Tanzania, Malawi, Zimbabwe and Zambia. More specifically, Mr. Quick’s itinerary is as follows:
Οn Holy Thursday, he will be in Dar es Salaam, where he will meet with members of the Greek Community and have talks with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Tanzania.
On Holy Friday he will follow the Procession of the Epitaph at the Greek Community’s church of Agios Nektarios in Blantyre, Malawi.
On Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday he will visit Harare, where he will celebrate the Resurrection of the Lord with the Greek Community of Zimbabwe. He will also be received by the country’s Vice President and have talks with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Zimbabwe.
Finally, on Easter Monday he will visit the Greek Community in Lusaka and meet with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Zambia.