- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Terens Quick to participate in the first Greece-Cyprus-Lebanon trilateral meeting on diaspora affairs (Beirut, 10 May 2018)
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Terens Quick is in Beirut today, together with his Cypriot Counterpart, Fotis Fotiou, for a 24-hour visit, at the invitation of the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lebanon, Gebran Bassil, to take part in the first trilateral meeting between Greece, Cyprus and Lebanon on diaspora affairs.
The talks will focus on exploring the issues on which the three countries’ diaspora communities can collaborate on now and in the future, given that Lebanon has a large diaspora numbering over 14 million.
The Greek Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and the Cypriot Presidential Commissioner will also attend and address the opening of the annual Conference of the Lebanese diaspora.
Finally, they will carry out a joint visit of the Greek and Cypriot Communities of Beirut.