- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
2nd Meeting of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the Visegrad Group (Visegrad-4) and the Balkan EU member states (Balkan-4) (Sounion, 11 May 2018)
The 2nd Ministerial Meeting of the Visegrad Group (Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland) and the Balkan EU member states (Greece, Bulgaria, Romania and Croatia) will take place tomorrow, Friday, 11 May, in Sounion.
Western Balkan EU candidate countries, as well as Slovenia and Cyprus, are also invited to participate in the meeting as observers.
The discussions will be enriched by the participation of distinguished academics and parliamentary representatives, and will focus of the Future of Europe, Enlargement and Energy.
Following the proceedings, at about 18:30, Minister of Foreign Affairs N. Kotzias, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bulgaria, the rotating Presidency of the Council of the EU, E. Zaharieva, and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Hungary, the rotating Presidency of the Visegrad group, P. Szijjártó, will hold a joint press conference.