- The Ministry
- Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Alternate Minister of Foreign Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Affairs
- The Secretary General for Public Diplomacy and Greeks Abroad
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Minister of Foreign Affairs Nikos Dendias’ statement following his visit to the Presidential Guard (Athens, 26 April 2021)
“It was an extremely joyful and proud moment for me to be received by the Commander and taken on a tour of the Presidential Guard facilities. I also saw the vast ceremonial uniform tradition of the Presidential Guard, which holds a national tradition that is the progress of Hellenism through the centuries.
I should say that this has long been a desire of mine, because when I joined the Greek Army, I was initially chosen, due to my height, for the Presidential Guard. But because I could not do without my glasses, I became a Reserve Officer and not an Evzone. So this moment brought back personal memories for me.
REPORTER: A few words about tomorrow?
N. DENDIAS: Tomorrow is a difficult day. We are aiming for the best, but we’ll see what happens. But we are always aiming for the best.
Thank you very much”.