- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Minister of Foreign Affairs Nikos Kotzias to attend meetings of the EU Foreign Affairs and General Affairs Councils (Luxembourg, 25-26 June 2018)
Minister of Foreign Affairs Nikos Kotzias will be in Luxembourg on Monday, 25 June, to participate in the EU Foreign Affairs Council. Mr. Kotzias will first take part in a joint meeting of EU Ministers of Defence and Foreign Affairs, at which there will be a discussion of the implementation of the security and defence aspects of the Union’s Global Strategy, and of EU-NATO cooperation. Subsequently, the Council will consider the implementation of the EU’s Global Strategy to date.
During their working luncheon, the Ministers of Foreign Affairs will discuss developments in Yemen, with the UN Secretary-General’s Special Envoy, Martin Griffiths, in attendance.
On the margins of the Council, at Greece’s proposal, the EU Ministers of Foreign Affairs will have a working breakfast with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Albania, Ditmir Bushati.
On Tuesday, 26 June, Mr. Kotzias will participate in the EU General Affairs Council, at which there will be a discussion of, among other things, the Enlargement and the Stabilisation and Association Process in the Western Balkans and Turkey, the Multiannual Financial Framework and Migration.