- The Ministry
- The Minister
- The Alternate Foreign Minister for European Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Deputy Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Special Secretary for Religious and Cultural Diplomacy
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Cultural Diplomacy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Alternate FM, G. Katrougalos, visits New Delhi (23-25 November 2016)
Alternate Foreign Minister Giorgos Katrougalos carried out a visit to India (New Delhi, 23-25 November) to co-chair the 7th Greek-Indian Joint Interministerial Committee, have talks with members of the Indian government, and speak at business and academic events.
More specifically, on 23 November, Mr. Katrougalos co-chaired, with the Indian Deputy Minister for Commercial and Industrial Affairs, Rita Teaotia, the 7th Greek-Indian Joint Interministerial Committee. The negotiations covered a large range of sectors in our bilateral relations (economy, transport, investments, tourism, shipping, energy, agriculture, etc.).
During his stay in India, the Alternate Minister also had consultations with the Minister for Commerce and Industry, Nirmala Sitharama, the Minister of State for External Affairs, M. J. Akbar, the Minister of State for Infrastructure, P. Radhakrishnan, the Minister of State for Shipping, M. L. Mandaviya, and the Minister of State for Civil Aviation, Jayant Sihna.
Mr. Katrougalos also set out our country’s positions on a new Europe, in the light of the new global challenges, at an event organized by the Indian Council of World Affairs (23 November).
Mr. Katrougalos was also the keynote speaker at an investment forum hosted by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), in collaboration with Enterprise Greece and the Greek Embassy in New Delhi. At this event, the Alternate Minister presented to Indian investors and entrepreneurs the investment opportunities offered by Greece at the current time.
Finally, at the National Law University of New Delhi, Mr. Katrougalos delivered a lecture on the main goals of a social Europe.
During his visit, Mr. Katrougalos gave interviews to the Indian dailies “The Hindu” and “The Sunday Standard”, and to Raja Sabha TV.