- The Ministry
- The Minister
- The Alternate Foreign Minister for European Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Deputy Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Special Secretary for Religious and Cultural Diplomacy
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Alternate Foreign Minister G. Katrougalos visits Palestine, accompanied by a business delegation
Alternate Foreign Minister G. Katrougalos was in Palestine on 30 and 31 May, heading a business delegation.
During his visit, Mr. Katrougalos met with the Foreign Minister of Palestine, Riyad Al-Maliki, the Minister of National Economy, Abeer Odeh, and Tourism Minister Roula Maaya. Mr. Katrougalos laid a wreath at the mausoleum of Yasser Arafat.
The meeting took place in a warm atmosphere, and the two sides expressed their will for closer bilateral economic relations, attracting investments and developing tourism.
With the Palestinian Ministers of Foreign Affairs and National Economy in attendance, Mr. Katrougalos delivered a welcome address at the business conference, which was held at the Palestinian Foreign Ministry, in Ramallah, with the participation of Greek and Palestinian entrepreneurs.
Mr. Katrougalos was received by His Beatitude Patriarch Theophilos III of Jersualem.