- The Ministry
- The Minister
- The Alternate Foreign Minister for European Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Deputy Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Special Secretary for Religious and Cultural Diplomacy
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Foreign Ministry message of condolences at the Athens Embassy of the Russian Federation
Deputy Foreign Minister Ioannis Amanatidis signed the book of condolences at the Russian Federation Embassy in Athens today, Tuesday, 20 December 2016, on behalf of the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Greece, Nikos Kotzias, and the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
In his message, the Deputy Foreign Minister stated:
"Our sincere condolences to the Russian people, the Russian government and the family of the Russian diplomat Andrey Karlov.
We unequivocally condemn this murderous terrorist attack and express our great abhorrence of this act against a diplomat, whose vocation, by definition, promotes peace and dialogue.
Such acts strengthen our will for actions aimed at enhancing stability and achieving peace in the wider region.
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs"