- The Ministry
- The Minister
- The Alternate Foreign Minister for Foreign Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for European Affairs
- The Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Special Secretary for Religious and Cultural Diplomacy
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Alternate Minister of Foreign Affairs Giorgos Katrougalos visits Latin American countries (4-9 June 2018)
Alternate Minister of Foreign Affairs Giorgos Katrougalos carried out a tour of three Latin American countries: Argentina, Chile and Peru. The purpose of his visit was to continue the effort to improve bilateral economic and trade relations with the countries of Latin America, on the intergovernmental level as well as on the level of the private sector and business world.
For this reason, beyond his meetings with his counterparts from the ministries of foreign affairs and economy, Mr. Katrougalos, heading a business mission, met with chambers of commerce and representatives of the Greek communities active in these countries.
In Argentina, Mr. Katrougalos met with the Deputy Minister for Foreign Relations, Guillermo Daniel Raimondi, and the Deputy Minister for International Economic Relations, Horacio Reyser Travers. While in Buenos Aires, he took the opportunity to meet with His Eminence Tarasios, Metropolitan of Buenos Aires and Exarch of South America, with whom he discussed issues of concern to the Greek community.
In Chile, Mr. Katrougalos met with the Deputy Minister for Political Affairs, Alfonso Silva, and the Deputy Minister for International Economic Relations, Rodrigo Yáñez.
Finally, In Peru, Mr. Katrougalos met with the Minister for Foreign Trade and Tourism, Rogers Martín Valencia Espinoza, the Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs, Hugo de Zela Martínez, and the President of the Lima Chamber of Commerce, Yolanda Torriani.
The visit reaffirmed the significant prospects for developing trade and the opportunities for Greek enterprises, which are of particular importance as the Greek economy recovers and strengthens its international orientation.