- The Ministry
- The Minister
- The Alternate Foreign Minister for Foreign Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for European Affairs
- The Secretary General for International Economic Relations
- Special Secretary for Religious and Cultural Diplomacy
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Markos Bolaris meets with Minister of Foreign Affairs and First Deputy Prime Minister of Serbia, Ivica Dačić, at the 2nd Greek-Serbian High Level Cooperation Council (Belgrade, 21 December 2018)
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Markos Bolaris participated in the 2nd Greek-Serbian High Level Cooperation Council.
On the margins of the high-level council Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Markos Bolaris met with Minister of Foreign Affairs and First Deputy Prime Minister of the Serbian Government Ivica Dačić, in the presence also of Serbia’s Minister of European Integration, Ms Jadranka Joksimović, as well as Serbia’s Ambassador to Greece, Mr Dusan Spasojevic.
During the meeting, the close diplomatic relations between the two countries were reviewed. In addition, ways of further developing cooperation between the two countries were discussed, and specifically between the Ministries of Foreign Affairs.
Among other things, the Deputy Minister referred also to Greece’s stabilizing role in the region, as well as to its consistent support for Serbia’s European perspective, as well the wider region of Southeastern Europe.
From his part, Mr Dačić briefed the Deputy Minister on recent unilateral actions by Pristina which complicate the continuation of dialogue between Serbia and Kosovo.