- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Foreign Ministry announcement on the passing of Ambassador Emeritus Nikolaos Kalantzianos
The Foreign Ministry expresses its profound grief at the passing of Ambassador Emeritus Nikolaos Kalantzianos.
Nikolaos Kalantzianos was a distinguished diplomatic employee, conscientious, intelligent and tireless. He served his country with passion and responsibility.
Ambassador Nikolaos Kalantzianos entered the Foreign Ministry’s Diplomatic Service in 1973 and served in a variety of posts, including Consul in Izmir and Director of the Foreign Minister’s Office. He served as Greek Ambassador to the Vatican, Budapest and Luxembourg.
Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias, all of the Foreign Ministry’s political and service leadership, and all of Nikolaos Kalantzianos’ colleagues express their deep condolences to his family.