- The Ministry
- Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Alternate Minister of Foreign Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Affairs
- The Secretary General for Greeks Abroad
- The Secretary General for Public Diplomacy, Religious and Consular Affairs
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
First meeting of the “Repositioning Greece” team (MFA, 13 October 2019)
In the context of the government’s plan for upgrading and enhancing the country’s image abroad, a priority set by Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis, the first meeting of the “Repositioning Greece” team was held at 10:00 on Sunday, 13 October, at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The team is tasked with planning the new architecture of the country’s image through a strategic platform that will place today’s Greece on the global map.
The said team comprises internationally recognized experts who, offering their services pro bono, are distinguished in their fields and have successful careers in the sectors of culture, technology, entrepreneurship, the sciences, the arts, history and archaeology, communication, strategy, research, brand design and concept management, sociology and health. Implementation of the project will include a digital platform open to citizens, and actions will be carried out to encourage broad participation of society.
The members are: Steve Vranakis, former Executive Creative Director, Creative Lab, Google; Alexandros Athanasoulas, President and CEO of Stirixis Group; Maria Efthymiou, Historian, Professor at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens; Dimitris Katsachnias, President and Strategic Director of Air Paris Group; Vicky Maragopoulou, Director of the State School of Orchestral Art; Afroditi Panagiotakou, Director of Culture, Onassis Foundation; Lena Papalexopoulou, Economist, entrepreneur and Vice President of Desmos.org; Nikos Sideris, Psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, author - Director of the ‘Galen’ Institute for Mental Health and Personal Development; Titos Simitzis, General Manager of Alternative Research Solutions; Vicky Loizou, Secretary General for Coordination of Economic and Growth Policies of the President of the Government; Grigoris Dimitriadis, Secretary General for International Economic Relations and Openness of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs; and Machi Vani, Director of the private office of the Secretary General.
The team’s work is being overseen by the Deputy Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Economic Diplomacy and Openness, Kostas Fragogiannis.