- The Ministry
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Joint statement following the first meeting of the Joint Inter-Disciplinary Committee of Experts between Greece and fYROM on historical, archaeological, and educational issues (Athens, 2 November 2018)
The first meeting of the Joint Inter-Disciplinary Committee of Experts on historic, archaeological and educational matters (JICE) was held today.
The meeting was held in a friendly atmosphere in line with the spirit and principles of the Prespes Agreement.
Both Parties adopted the Rules of Procedure of the JICE and agreed on the dynamics of the future meetings.
Common was the decision to work towards the elimination of certain references in the schoolbooks that were present in the past, according to article 8 of the Prespes Agreement.