- The Ministry
- Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Alternate Minister of Foreign Affairs
- The Deputy Ministers
- The Secretary General
- The Secretary General for International Economic Affairs
- The Secretary General for Public Diplomacy and Greeks Abroad
- Mission and Competences
- Crisis Management Unit
- Diplomatic Academy
- The Directorate General of International Development Cooperation-Hellenic Aid
- Diplomatic and Historical Archives
- Special Legal Department – Responsibilities – Structure
- Centre for Analysis and Planning
- Office for Promotion of Greek Nominations in International and Supranational Organizations
- Supervised Organisations
- International Conventions
- Foreign Policy
- Greece’s Bilateral Relations
- Foreign Policy Issues
- Regional Policy
- Greece in the EU
- Greece in International Organizations
- Global Issues
- Parliament and Foreign Policy
- National Council on Foreign Policy
- Current Affairs
- Citizen Services
- Services for Enterprises
- Career Opportunities
Statement of Minister of Foreign Affairs Nikos Dendias following his meeting with His All Holiness Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew (Istanbul, 14 April 2021)
“I am very pleased and moved to be meeting today with His All Holiness, Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew.
I would like to convey the warm greetings and respects of the Prime Minister of Greece, Kyriakos Mitsotakis, who has already conveyed his condolences, as have I, for the unfortunate passing of the Patriarch’s associate.
I would also like to express my best wishes and congratulate him on his 30 years on the Ecumenical Throne and, if I am not mistaken, his 60 years of priesthood. May God support and bless his effort in the leadership of Orthodoxy.
Moreover, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has a very strong interest in the Patriarch's initiatives on especially sensitive issues, such as environmental protection, on which the Ecumenical Throne is very active globally. So, I will have the opportunity to talk to him about issues that concern Orthodoxy, the Greek community here in Istanbul, and other matters of shared interest.
As I always say, it is a great pleasure and honour to be meeting once again with the Ecumenical Patriarch. Thank you very much, Your All Holiness, for giving me this opportunity.